9 precautions for the use of Hao Gang multi-function hydraulic baler
Precautions for the use of hydraulic balers:
1. Please confirm the power supply used by the machine, do not plug in the wrong power supply. This machine uses a three-phase four-wire system. The flower wire is a grounded neutral wire for leakage protection.
2.Don't put your head and hand across the running track of the strap during operation.
3. Do not touch the heater directly with your hands.
4. Do not wash the machine with water. When the workplace is wet, the operator should not work barefoot.
5.When the machine is not in use, please rewind the tape in the storage bin to the reel to avoid deformation when the machine is used next time.
6. Do not stick to the surface of the conveyor roller
7. Remember to unplug the power when the machine is not in use.
8. Do not replace parts on the machine at will.
9. The main parts should always be lubricated with oil.
Sweep, there are surprises!