Introduction of Spiral Sand Washer
Spiral sand washing machine is a washing equipment for artificial sand (including natural sand). Spiral sand washing machine is widely used for washing materials in sand quarry, mining, building materials, transportation, chemical industry, water conservancy and hydropower, concrete mixing station and other industries. The spiral sand washing machine can be divided into two types: XS type and XL type. It can remove impurities covering the surface of sand and gravel, and at the same time destroy the water vapor layer of the sand, which is good for dehydration and plays a role in efficient sand washing. The transmission part of the spiral sand washer is completely isolated from water and sand, so its failure rate is far lower than the current commonly used spiral sand washer equipment.
Working principle of spiral sand washer
When the spiral sand washing machine is
working, the motor drives the impeller to rotate slowly after deceleration through the V-belt, reducer, and gear. The sand and gravel feed tank enters the washing tank, rolls under the drive of the impeller, and grinds each other to remove the covered sand and gravel surface. At the same time, the water vapor layer covering the sand particles is destroyed to facilitate dehydration; at the same time, water is added to form a strong water stream, and the impurities and foreign objects with small specific gravity are taken away in time, and discharged from the overflow mouth washing tank to complete the cleaning effect. The clean sand and gravel are taken away by the blades, and finally the sand and gravel are poured into the discharge trough from the rotating impeller to complete the cleaning of the sand and gravel.
Installation of spiral sand washer
1. The equipment should be installed on a horizontal concrete foundation and fixed with anchor bolts.
2. When installing, pay attention to the main body and the vertical.
3. After installation, check whether the bolts in all parts are loose and whether the main engine compartment door is fastened. If so, tighten it.
4. Configure the power cord and control switch according to the power of the device.
5. After the inspection is completed, carry out a no-load test run, and the test run can be carried out normally.